Friday, April 9, 2010

07/04/2010 & 08/04/2010 - Exam & Start to WORK again.....

Today is so nervous coz today is THE DAY for ONE EXAM PAPER..... So scared sia!!!! It is like scared lot of words running away from my mind...... If it runs away, it means that I should have a bad feeling. I tried to go Facebook to relieve the stress but it seems no use. I keep on feeling very anxious. After writing half way, my stomach starts growling... That is when I feel hungry so I sms JL and ask if she wants to meet up for lunch....... She is ok with it. Trying to get Nie but she didn't reply sms until I am on the way to meet JL... *LOL*!! Before leaving house, JL told me that we meet in plaza instead so I start to pack up and on the way to plaza to meet her..... In the train, it is so empty. Long time never see this kind of 'empty'. But all my mind is full of words..... When I reached plaza, JL they all reached too. So we meet and wanted to eat meals from MOS burger but end up it is lunch time and lot of peoples... Wanted to eat meals from Macdonald but it is full house. So we eat meals from Long John Silver the 'no queue & many seats available'. After eating our lunch, we start to revise again....... Revise and revise and time reached...... It is so ANXIOUS!!! So NERVOUS!! Coz never know what the questions are? Are we really on the right track? Did we really study and it comes out? All I know is I gonna throw all these questions away and just go for it since there's no turning point. *LOL*!! To my expect.... Seeing the first question...... it is like.......................... OMG... SO DIFFICULT! When we are at Long John Silver, Nie got say 'Usually FIRST QUESTION IS NOT THAT EASY'. When I see the FIRST question, I am like "OH NO". End up I starts to write down what I know and I flip to another page starts to write... and I continue to write..... After seeing last question, I start to have confidence on the LAST QUESTION. *LOL*!!! Anyway now can only wish me all the best!! I really hope just to pass this paper and next week paper. =)

On 08/04/2010, The day is like................. still ok? Except until late afternoon, I dislike what my colleague says..... The words from his mouth ISN'T NICE AT ALL... It is like WHO DO HE THINKS HE IS? How can he say such words? He thought he is really very HIGH POSITION? How HIGH he is when he is just as normal as us. Haizzzzzz!! I think he should change his character/attitude so that he will be able to work well with people. More and more people starts to dislike him coz he thinks he holds a VERY HIGH POSITION which he is not even. Don't point your nose high above when you are walking or taking. I dislike when he throws documents on my desk too..... It is like so rude!! What is the heck he is doing? Probably I should really try to throw documents on his desk and see how he reacts? *LOL*!!! =p

No comments:

Post a Comment