Friday, April 23, 2010

23/04/2010 - JCO Donut

Hahaha... My ex-colleague brought donut for us..... Very long never eat it and it is so nice..... Really miss having donuts after don't know how many months ago..... Keke!!! Anyway get to eat and got the temptation to have donuts again..... Probably gonna go buy from donut factory too..... Hehe!! But too bad that I will be going out tomorrow. Otherwise I will buy home tonight and for tomorrow breakfast or lunch... Hahahahaha!!! You must be thinking why I will be going out tomorrow and I can't buy right? Actually it is coz I know I wake up late so if I am going out tomorrow, probably I might be just in time to meet my friends only so if I have to eat donuts, I guess I will be super late. Hahahaha!! But so happy that tomorrow going singing again..... Damn nice to sing but I guess I haven't been singing for quite a some time so now singing is lousy.... Even want to sing at home also never do so coz I been watching tv shows until quite late every night. I think should be around 11pm? After watching, I directly go to bed coz feel super sleepy. I guess this is how I make myself fall asleep. So once I am sleepy, I must faster go to bed and sleep. Otherwise it is quite difficult for me to be on bed. That is partly why I don't really like my phone to ring at night and at certain times, I will silent my phone so I won't get interupted (only if I remember). I guess that is also partly why my friends not happy that I no reply them bah... ='( But if they can be understanding, I think they should know their friends (me) is very difficult to get in sleep so once I sleep, don't really like to get disturbed. Once I am awake, I need to try to force myself back to sleep again. Don't know why I get to difficult to fall asleep. Haizzz!! Seeing others like not easy being disturbed from sleep is like so nice... Can sleep for one whole night. For me, if I hear any noise, I will wake up already. T.T Unless I am really super sleepy/tired, I will open my eyes and fall back to sleep again. Haha... Don't know why suddenly talk about this. Anyway it is so fast that it is Friday already. WEEKEND COMING SOON!! YipPpPpEeEeEeEe!!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment