Monday, April 19, 2010

19/04/2010 - Time to go off but the rain is so heavy....

Raining so heavily now... Time going to knock off soon and now don't know how should I go off leh..... T.T Going to my grandparent's house to get dinner from her before heading home.... Wahahahahahaha!! Love my grandparent coz they dote on me!! =) But now gonna think of a way to go off.... =p Today nothing much to update coz as usual busy with work.... Time really flies and Monday just gone... OMG!!! Don't know why today I love working.... I got the enthusiastic to work.... Haha!! Probably in a good mood too lah... =p But today is SUPER DUPER SLEEPY... Really very sleepy coz I had a bad dream... I dreamt of those 'good friend'.... So scary!!! Anyway hope I can have a good sleep tonight!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment