Tuesday, April 13, 2010

13/04/2010 - Last paper

Can only cross finger now.... It is the FINAL paper but it is DAMN DIFFICULT.... It is really more stress than BBS. Really so difficult lor.......When I see the paper, it is really OMG!!!! This time can only cross finger that can get 35 marks. As long as I get a PASS, I will be happy enough. I don't expect HIGH and I don't like PEOPLE TO COMPARE marks... Their mouth says won't COMPARE but in fact they are COMPARING. It is so SICKENING for people to compare marks lor...... What's there to compare? Even you get higher or lower, DOES IT REALLY MATTER? Probably I have no expectation and as long as I can pass I feel ok already. Anyway not going to bother this kind of PEOPLE....... Coz as long as I get my certificate, I will be HAPPY!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment