Friday, April 9, 2010

09/04/2010 - It's Friday

Should I feel happy or should I feel sad? The day is getting nearer and it is our second paper... Kind of scared coz I haven't even start to revise... Been feeling extremely tired and I slept super early...... Last night I slept at 10pm... *LOL*!! Damn early right? But I wake up at 6am.... Saw my mobile that JL called & sms me... Wanted to sms her but I am thinking it might be too early to reply her coz if her phone rings, later she will be disturbed from her sleep so I decided to reply her later and I think I did at 8.00am?? Hahahaha!! At least she gets to sleep 2 hours more..... :p I went to prepare breakfast.... Wahahahahahahahahaha!! Nice breakfast!! *YUMMY*!!! SO NICE!!! =p I had bacon + egg + cucumber + cheese sandwich....... Hehe!!!! Sounds a lot of stuffs but actually it is just normal sandwich lah....... =p I think I can 'pass' this skill already coz I find it not bad........ Next time lah.... IF GOT CHANCE, I make for you all...... =) But gonna wait lah........ \(^.^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment