Tuesday, March 2, 2010

02/03/2010

Very fast it is another NEW day.... *LOL*!!! It is like sleep just only awhile and it is morning already. Back to work today..... Oh ya.... I wanted to sleep 12.00am last night but end up I slept at 1.30am. Haha!! Those people who know me well will think that I must be ONLINE until very late but I surprisingly I never. I offline at around 12.30am and went back to my room. I saw I have prezzies not wrap so I wrap it before I sleep. Before wrapping the prezzie, I took photo of the item then thinking which to give who. Keke!! Then I feel so happy coz I settled two of my friends prezzie. Now left another one more to go and I should finish all this month. =p Actually when giving prezzie to people, it is nice to see people reaction. Hahahahaha!! Btw later will be going celebration with my colleagues. Should be going Swensens...... I told them later we can get FREE ice cream and we share share the ice cream. Haha! Actually I asked them go eat Popeyes since yesterday I can't get to eat it but they say FASTFOOD cannot and told me that Food Court & Fastfood is OUT so left only those 'cafe/restaurant'. ='(

Actually feeling not that good now lah...... Coz this morning come to work happily but when my uncle san comes in, he nags and nags and nags and nags non-stop. Imagine the moment he steps in, he non-stop nagging at me. =( My mood now is just like picture below from happy turns to sad...... But thinking about I am on leave tomorrow, my mood is back. *LOL*!!! I am glad that I take one whole day leave tomorrow. I am still thinking if I should take half-day leave previously but I think I make the right choice now. Haha!! =D Anyway I am going to enjoy TOMORROW. Must stop myself from thinking for others and enjoy my own day. =p

No comments:

Post a Comment