Thursday, March 18, 2010

18/03/2010 - I am still online

Hahaha.... Surprisingly I am extremely sleepy and I can still tahan until now. No choice lah... Gonna do something urgently. I finish the cover page... Damn like it sia!! Keke!! =D I am thinking if where should I put for something on top..... Gonna bring to office and ask for feedback.

Did I mention that one of my colleague is like look down on me? Haha!! Coz I told her about I am doing this (actually never plan to tell her... It is just that I happen to draw this something and show her if it looks like it or not) and she is like saying something like YOU CAN DO IT MEH? She told me REMEMBER HAR... Once you do already, MUST show us! I am like HUH? Why MUST I show you? I have the opt not show you. I mean if you say in a nice tone or better phrasing when people hear already will also happy to show you but your tone is like you look down on people then why must that person shows you? Anyway I am bringing to office NOT to show her but another colleague for feedback. Haha!! Coz I wanna ask her where shall I put the something on it. Hehe!! Then hope that look down on me colleague will not say any sarcastic words.... Never like sarcastic people.... They want they directly say lor... Why must be so sarcastic? Anyway think she might be jealous coz no one makes for her? Hehehehehehehe!! Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....... =x

No comments:

Post a Comment