Friday, March 26, 2010

26/03/2010 - Headache


From morning till now, my head is so pain........ Somemore throat is pain too.... Think I am sick... Haizzz!! Sianzzz!! Why fall sick NOW? This is NOT the BEST TIME to get sick lor... Exam is coming too.... Damn sianz lah...... T.T Maybe coz of stress? But work now is like not that stress liao... Only exam coming then super stress. ='( How to cure this headache now? I just took panadol coz really cannot tahan the pain already... I still need to work lor. Actually I should rest at home de... Never mind... Tomorrow can rest at home! Keke!!~ Mm..... Last night I am like a 'mum'..... I cooked dinner. Hehehehe!!! Still edible lah.... =p But not as good as my mum.... Maybe I should picked up some cooking skills from my mum so I can cook nicer next time!! Hehe!!! 1st time becoming really a chef.... Hahahahahahaha!! I stir fry vegetable...... I cooked dark soy sauce chicken thigh.... I steamed Fish...... I boiled Cheese Hotdog..... So fun cooking.... =D Enjoying cooking........ Gonna wait till graduate then really got the time to learn...... =p Now my mind should be on my exam? Can say early yet can say LATE liao.... Left only 10 more days to exam......... I still haven't start studying..... OMG!! *Scary*... So scary!!! =(

No comments:

Post a Comment