Saturday, March 20, 2010

20/03/2010 - Celebration for Cousin......

I supposed to meet my uncle at 4.00pm... Coz I nearly forget that I need to collect 'flower' so I meet him at 4.15pm... But end up I am still late coz I reached Newton around 4.30pm. My uncle is waiting for me @ the platform and end up he met my cousin........ Actually I meet him is coz gonna let him write his wishes on the 'card' but I am so sorry that I am late..... I got sms my cousin to meet 4.45pm but she says she leaves home already so she reaches early. Hahaha!! Why sound like when it is on my birthday celebration like this? They wanna meet early to discuss but end up I also reach early. *LOL*!!! Anyway my uncle like got not that happy lah coz think he is not able to write his wishes on the card. So on the way to newton circus, my uncle & I are discussing whether how to buy cake for my cousin? My cousin is engaged on phone so that's why we got the 'chance' to discuss. We still don't know how to plan to give her the cake? So I told my uncle.... Why not we just go coffeebean and sit down then just a muffin put candle for her? My uncle says 'ain't it weird? It will be better to get a slice of cake?'. I told him 'then we get a slice of cake'.

Then after reach, we discuss where to go later after newton circus coz it is STILL EARLY....... I ask them AMK got what things that we can do since you two stay there? My cousin names out "Kpool, Nebo, Kbox and etc....'. My uncle says 'Park....?'. Then I say then we go Nebo bah coz there can play games.... At least we can spend our time there.... BUT I suddenly remember that we need to give her CAKE and Nebo is all glass and able to see outside so I told them why not we go eat the traditional dessert? On the way to traditional dessert, I told my uncle (with my cousin walking further behind) that why not we go NYNY eats chocolate fondue and we bring cake there coz the staffs will sing along... My uncle rejects my idea and says it is weird? Hahahahahahaha.... Dunno been rejected by him for dunno how many times already (from the start till end..... all my idea(s) kena rejected)...... *LOL*!!!

Then we reached traditional dessert, we go in chit chat and I sms my uncle that you want to go toilet and go buy cake? My uncle replied and said 'Can bring in?'. Then I suddenly remember he just go to toilet so can't possible go two times so I told them I go toilet and I went to choose the cake. End up I saw a cake very nice coz like 'flower' shape so I called my uncle and asked which should I purchase? He came down and find me and says ain't it weird to get the 'flower' shape cake coz she can't cut. Hahaha!! See kena reject again!! *LOL*!!! Then I ask him then which slice cake should we buy for her? A bit scared to suggest already coz he is like keep on rejecting me.... He says get mango... I told him we just eat at the traditional dessert Mango Snow Ice and now we buy Mango slice cake for her? It will be very MANGO... He says then we choose the 'strawberry' slice cake. So I ask him faster go back and I buy and prepare the candle outside the 'traditional dessert' shop. I asked the person to lend me lighter so I can light up.

After lighting up, I walk in and pass the cake to my cousin.... While passing, I sing "happy birthday' song...... Hahahahaha....... I think abit not that surprise for her lah coz it is too common... No choice leh? My 'special' (I mean not that common) idea all got rejected. Then I sing halfway, then my uncle starts to sing along? *LOL*!! Hahaha!! He is stoning lah........ Then my cousin actually says that we share the cake but the cake really too small to share liao so I told her that she eats the cake alone and cannot use folk/spoon to eat.. Using only mouth to eat. Keke!!! At least can still 'sabo' abit lah. Actually cousin can take all kinds of SABO-ing coz I think she will 'pei he' but then too bad lah....... Then we stayed there for her to open all the prezzies..... haha!!! We go shop shop and after that go for our movie. =p We went to watch Kaiji..... Not a bad show... Can watch lah. *LOL*!! I still didn't know the 'main actor' is the death note 'actor'.... Coz I told my cousin that he looks so familiar. After movie, home sweet home!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment