Thursday, March 4, 2010

04/03/2010 - Should be "Last" celebration with 'friends/cousin/uncle'.....

When I am on the way meeting Anne & Ping for my celebration at Vivo City, in HarbourFront Mrt Train, I received sms from Anne to ask 'Where am I now?'.... After seeing her sms, I saw someone very familiar inside the train and she is ANNE... *LOL*!!! So coincidence that we are in the same cabin but just that she is on the left and I am on the right.... You know the show 'turn left and turn right'?'... It is exactly like the same, we are just nearby one another.... I am telling her that sekali we just now are at the SAME escalator too... Probably she is in front and I am behind or I am in front and she is behind. =.= She got SHOCKED. *LOL*!! I think I sabo her more than she sabo me... =p But she keeps on saying 'WHY DID YOU APPEAR?'... She actually wanted to give me surprise but end up I give her surprise. Hahahahaha!! It is not I want to appear.... I received sms from her that I can slowly go meet them. End up I met her in train..... Muahahahahahahahahahaha!!! So we walked there together and we went to 'White Dog Cafe'..... Not many people inside (Weekend and weekday really got big difference).... We sit down talk + had dinner... After that, they bought me a coffee whole cake..... After having the cake, we left the cafe and went to Vivo City upstair where we can see the scenery view and we have a heart to heart talk. Busy taking photo there too....... And at there, they also pass me my prezzie. Keke!!! I received watch from them... DAMN NICE!!! =D After not long, we leave and home sweet home! =p Thanks Anne & Ping for everything..........

No comments:

Post a Comment