Sunday, March 14, 2010

14/03/2010 - My legs pain

Hahahaha!! Woke up at 10.40pm (see how tired I am....sleep until so late)........ Think workout too much yesterday and my legs start to ache... Otherwise I will be in shopping again.... Too bad lah... My legs really aching.... Very pain so I choose to stay at home... It is like hurt myself like this.... *LOL*!! So I rest at home.......... Think at 6.40pm, I fall asleep? Funny hor..... Dinner time sleeping? Keke!! Dunno why so tired... I slept for 15mins and my brother wakes me up and tell me to go and bathe coz we are going out for dinner. (I am like taking a NAP like this?) I really dun feel like waking up and wanted to tell them that I dun want to have dinner but cannot lah..... I dun want to be like yesterday...... Later I really gastric pain. Coz I ate my breakfast cum lunch after I wake up then one whole day never eat anything and if I skip my dinner, I only eat one meal... Hahaha!! Scared my gastric pain acts up........ After dinner, come home. Go my C.W. then back to lala land...... Long time never sleep so early, I guess I am still very tired. Hehe!!! =p

No comments:

Post a Comment