Friday, March 19, 2010

19/03/2010 - Plan spoilt.....

Haizz... Funny lor..... Today supposed to go Swensen to celebrate one of my colleague's birthday so I informed another group that we might be slightly late back. Guess what one or rather say TWO told me?? They say "all your group going? i think Swensen serve the food quite slow wor... why dont you all go after work can spend more time celebrate birthday wor... Will there be anyone around to answer phone in case you are late?"... Another told me "Can do it after work? Coz my side here is swamped with datelines and I think swensen is oso very slow in serving. At least after work, we don’t have to worry on time constraint and I hv few quotes I need to rush out oso". Hahahahahaha!! My birthday celebration..... They went to Whampoa and they call back to say that they are late back from lunch and ask if we want to pack food back? You see how funny it is? They can come back late from lunch and we can't? How ridiculous it is? End up my celebration... They bo bian...... Then they bought back some snack food (Rojak) for their second round in office (I assume if we say we want to pack food back, they sure sit down there and eat their Rojak but this time they bo bian but to buy back office and eat). But when they come back, their face is black..... Haizzzz!! I don't know why colleagues and colleagues cannot 'HE MU XIANG CHU"? It is like people usually takes more than they give. T.T I admit I am pissed off after seeing their message coz I already plan ok liao.... End up they spoilt it. At first, we are still thinking who can we call....... End up they give negative feedback. I know we are at wrong to come back late lah...... But it is once a time only. Anyway forget it...... I miss my ice cream!!! T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment