Saturday, March 13, 2010

13/03/2010 - Zoo & Plaza Singapura

Today went to Zoo at 9am plus.... Damn nice leh!! It is like when you have nothing to do.... You can go to Zoo and see all kinds of animal..... Some is very spontaneous and some is totally too lazy and sleeping there. The queue is long but still quite fast lah....... Very fun leh...... Actually I never noticed that I didn't take any breakfast till I think until afternoon around 2pm? Hahahaha!!! Very power right? All I think is PLAY PLAY PLAY and never care for my stomach.... Hehe!! I think until 3pm then take my breakfast cum lunch = brunch...... But it is really fun... Gonna ask my friends to go there one day but definitely not this month coz I am extremely broke. After Zoo, I am extremely tired but I got one thing that I MUST do. After I reach home, I rest for about an hour and I went out again. I went to Plaza Singapura to get my stuffs. I spend an hour at my favorite shop and I really purchased something there (If never remember wrongly, it is $56.00).... *LOL*!!! After spending an hour, I went to buy the items that I need to buy (the main purpose that I need to go Plaza Singapura)...... =) I spend around $44.00 for the items? Hahahahahahaha!! So total spend for just one day is $100.00.... >.<" Funny ah....... Dunno I can spend so much money within a day....... But all I know is at Plaza Singapura, I am extremely VERY TIRED.... Didn't dare to ask friends to accompany me to buy all the stuffs coz they will see the extremely VERY TIRED me and I think they will be very sianz 1/2 to see me like this on Saturday. Keke!! Shop halfway for all the items, I a bit like black out. Muahahahahahaha!! Think over tired? Coz I think I spend less than 2 hours for resting and I just continuously 'doing all the things that I want'. End up when I know I can go home and rest, I am feeling very relaxed and feel like dragging myself home faster to sit down and rest. My leg really cannot tahan already. *LOL*!! End up I reached home at 10.30pm-10.40pm? Very expert hor........ From morning 9am - 10.30pm, I rest only less than 2 hours (Sound as if I am working at IT Show like this)....... *LOL*!!! Anyway it is really fun like this..... Really very fun.... =D I hope faster finish exam and so I can jio my friends to ZooOoooooOoOooOoOooOOOooooO!!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment