Wednesday, March 10, 2010

10/03/2010 - Though I nv really like Hello Kitty more than Doraemon

When browsing through my blog photo for Jia Lin's Prezzie, out of a sudden I feel that Hello Kitty is quite cute too. *LOL*!! But of coz I still prefer my DORAEMON lah....... =p Today come to work early then I get to have breakfast to eat... Keke!! With my grandma & mum love inside..... =D

Wondering if I should go lunch later coz I am still so so so full........ If I don't go out for lunch, I will be like very long never go out for lunch and it is a good chance to go for lunch today...... Don't know why recently so busy at work too!! Things like difficult to clear off... -_-" Coz whenever clear, it comes again........ How I wish I can stop the time first then let me clear finish then continue to come.... Muahahahahahahahahaha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment